Mission statement: Every Victims Voice program gives a voice to the stories of those impacted by someone else’s choice to drive impaired. Through this program, victims and volunteers engage our communities through events that spread awareness and honor the lives of those lost.
- DUI VCK merch
- Free coffee & tea!!
- Use of SC Zoo & Wichita Botanica memberships
- Connecting with DUI VCK mission like-minded individuals
- Getting involved in making our communities safer for future generations
- Supporting a mission that holds value
- Being a part of a team
- Raising awareness on impaired driving
- Office duties
- Victim Panel responsibilities- i.e. registration, check in, seating, speaking, etc.
- Memorial Holiday Drive for Victims
- Candlelight Vigil of Hope and Remembrance
To get involved in our volunteer program, please contact our Office Manager/Volunteer Coordinator Cheyenne Waller at 316-768-2096 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org